Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 3 - 23 Aug 2009

We did the 2 presentations on Day 3 with the newly given tracks.
During the 1st presentation on Feeling less confident than Day 2, I thought we all didnt do as good as Day 2.
I think we were all exhausted.

The final assessment...well, I can't say we were prefect (no one is, anyway), but we tried to take in the feedbacks given by the trainer and incorp into the tracks.

Personally, I thought I could have performed better. Ok, I'm a perfectionist. *bleah*
Nonetheless, I passed. Probably most did, we do not know abt the rest cos results were given one by one, in private.

To those who are just one slight step away, we'll support you to follow up soon in that final lap eh.

IT'S FINALLY OVER~!

And yes, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, made new frens, learnt new stuff.

Empower and unleash!
Be a Fightaaaaaaaa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment