Saturday, September 19, 2009

2nd Audition

Just finished rescripting my audition track this morning.
I know, very last minute.
But for the past week I'm either too busy with work or I simply for no energy to pick myself up to revise or do anything.
Cough mixture is really comparable to chlorofoam. Really. Immediate KO.
You get the drift eh.

I dunno abt the rest, but I really hope to clear everything today, pass or fail, doesnt really matter. I just dowan to have to worry abt the auditions and stuff anymore.
No time.
No strength.
No energy.

Work stress is too much to bear already, so I dun tink I can take on something else anymore.

I am still coughing, hopefully this doesnt affect me later.
*chokes*
Heng heng ah, everyone!

P/s: tsk, why isnt anyone making full use of this blog to post some rants.

3 comments:

  1. i wanted to shift my blog on the 3days course over here but i dunno how to go about it. i saw soemthing in the posts listing about 'imported' but i'm unsure how to do it.

    any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm no need so chim lah.. copy + paste lor :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha thats another way to do it....

    ReplyDelete