Sunday, October 11, 2009

Post Module Training (PMT)

Also known as Audition, if you asked me. This time, it's held @ Fitness First, my 'alma mater'.

Yes, I recalled mentioning in my previous post that I'd not be attending such auditions anymore but since I had been invited by my Teacher to give it another shot, why not? The mentality is still the same... I'm just aiming to 'upgrade' my grade, simple as that. Anything else will be a bonus.

And so, here I am @ FF Paragon typing this entry while waiting for the PMT to start.

I was desperately trying to practice this morning but somehow, I just can't seemed to gel certain parts of the track with my movements. I guess it's a matter of going too long without revising. I'm half hoping, praying that Tanya Walker, the presenter of my presentation track, would pocess my body during the track :p

OK, I know that's simply impossible... But I do really hope that all will go smooth, need not be flawless, just let me complete everything without any brain-farts will do.

3 comments:

  1. Firstly... I think you were trying to say "possess" and not "pocess"... sorry, I know I'm a little critical.. LOL

    Secondly, it's great that you've went for the tryout. I think you were simply disappointed and needed a little encouragement from your previous attempt.

    Thirdly, I believe everything went well and you've achieved what you've set out to do. CONGRATULATION for your success in upgrading your grade to PASS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene: I was about to do tat correction to him too! hahaha. So, you are not alone.

    Uncle: Work hard for the next round, speaking of which, I hvnt done anything yet! -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies! Thanks for the encouragement! I'd definitely work hard for the next round. In fact, we should all work hard for the next phase thats coming up for us, why? BECAUSE WE'RE FIGHTERS!!!

    PS : I know my Engrish not good... thats why I needed Tanya to pocess my body in order for me to do well in the Track + learn some good Engrish.

    ReplyDelete